Today’s freebie is 25 pages of pure fall adorableness! Be sure to check out this huge printable pack below!
Whether your child has a solid foundation or not these fall themed worksheets are great to learn and review counting and writing numbers from 1-10.
This pack is great for Toddler, Preschool, and Kindergarten age kids.
These worksheets are intended to be a fun way for kids from PreK/K to practice counting and writing numbers from 1-10. There are a variety of approaches and varying themes to give kids the repetition and review they need to master counting and writing these beginning numbers.
- Fall Number Tracing Mat- 2 choices
- Adding Apples to equal number given – 2 worksheets
- Counting Dots on Acorns and adding the correct number
- Hale Bale Missing Numbers – 3
- Count from 1-10 and backward from 10-1 with this trace the number bales of haystacks
- Count the Pumpkins & write the number
- 1-10 Dot to Dots – 2 choices (scarecrow and apple)
- Color by Number – 2 choices (leaf themes)
- Number Mazes – 2 choices (sunflower and apple)
- Corn Number Cards
- Scarecrow Add it Up – counting and introduction to adding with a scarecrow theme
- Puzzles – 2 choices (back to school and scarecrow)
What are you waiting for? Check this one out today!