Are you looking for fall vocabulary cards for your homeschool? Today we have Montessori inspired vocabulary cards that are designed just for fall. Check them out below!
The Fall 3 Part card set is a great hands-on way to introduce your 3-6-year-olds to commonly used terms in this season.
THE FALL VOCABULARY SET COMES WITH:
- vocabulary cards with real photographs
- 16 control cards
- 16 image cards
- 16 labels
HOW TO PREPARE THE MONTESSORI 3 PART CARDS:
- Print out the pages
- Cut out the control cards (Photograph with the label attached)
- Cut out the image cards (Photograph with label segmented)
- Cut out the labels from the image cards
- Place all the cards on a tray
HOW TO USE THE FALL VOCABULARY MONTESSORI 3 PART CARDS
- Lay out the image cards one at a time by reading out the words on a table or prepared work area with the student sitting next to you
- Then match the control card and the label next to the image card again by reading out the word
- Repeat this with all the cards
- When you’re done, clean up and let your student have a turn
- You can leave the cards in a tray on a shelf where your student can have access to it during the day and week
BENEFITS OF USING 3 PART CARDS
- a great way to introduce and expand vocabulary
- a hands-on way of learning
- for matching and identifying
- inspire a love of language
WORDS THAT ARE INCLUDED IN THE FALL VOCABULARY 3 PART CARD SET ARE:
acorn, apples, pear, pumpkins, gourds, haystack, cornucopia, orange leaf, yellow leaf, deciduous tree, coniferous tree, scarecrow, sunflower, pinecone, squirrel, corn.
What are you waiting for? Check these out today!