Do you have a child who loves the Snowy Day book by Ezra Keats? Then you will love today’s freebie! This one will make it easy to turn your favorite book into a small mini unit. What a great way to add more learning activities to something your child already loves.
Preschool Snowy Day Printables includes the following activities.
- Sequencing events in The Snowy Day (cut and paste) I included an easy one with four events and a harder one with eight events.
- Snowman cut and paste puzzle (number match)
- Circle the correct number (1-5)
- Circle the biggest object
- Cut and paste shape match
- Cut and paste beginning “s” sound
- “S” recognition
- Distinguishing activities Peter did in the book
- Circle the object that is different
- Sequencing “How to Build a Snowman”
- Traffic light cut and paste activity
- What do you use when you take a bath? (cut and paste)
- Counting activity
- Simple tracing activity
- Snowy scene cut and paste puzzle (number match)
- Horse and sleigh cut and paste puzzle (matching shapes)
- Circle the object that matches
- Opposites (warm and cold)
What are you waiting for? Grab this amazing freebie today!