Do you want your children to learn how to better manage their time? I know that it is important to me that my children learn planning skills early on. That is why I love sharing about the Planning Packs for Children that we offer on our sister site, The Multi Taskin’ Mom.
The September Planning Pack for Children includes:
- Daily agenda
- Goal tracker
- Prayer List
- Letter Templates
- Thankful list
- Birthday list
- and much more
Things I recommend for the Children’s Planning Packs:
- Colorful paper – this adds a level of fun to the learning that plain paper just doesn’t do! Print it out on colorful paper and it invites learning.
- Erasable Colored Pencils – again adding color adds interest to the task at hand. Having an eraser means that if a mistake is made it can be easily remedied!
- Durable binders – this keeps all of the papers in one spot so that there aren’t losses. We all know how it goes when we have loose paper.
- Binder clips – we use these to clip together the pages that are done so we don’t have a ton of flipping from page to page in our binders.
- Divider tabs – if you know me, you know that I love to have my notebooks and such organized. That is why I love to have divider tabs in our copywork folders.