Are you looking for printable worksheets just for winter? Check out these free printable winter science activities today!
The winter science worksheets packet is nine pages long. It contains eight pages of activities that are perfect for elementary-aged kids, particularly upper elementary.There are a few pages that would work well for lower elementary children and a couple that would still work well for middle school kids.
However, since the packet is free, there is no pressure to feel like you have to use every printable in the packet. Just print and use what you need!
THE FREE WINTER WORKSHEETS AND PRINTABLES PACKET INCLUDES:
- Identifying animals that hibernate page
- Which animals migrate page
- Animals mini report recording page (which would actually be good for any time of year and a perfect report page for animals studies)
- Winter nature journal printable with separate areas for drawing and writing about your observations
- Winter weather vocabulary definitions page to fill out the meanings of seven winter weather-related terms
- “My Winter Story” page with lines for writing
- All About Snowflakes page with nine squares of facts and pictures about snowflakes. These could be made into a mini book or used as flashcards
- The lifecycle of a Snowflake information page
What are you waiting for? Check out this freebie today!